From a new product to a film premiere, a celebration is in order. From a change in business direction to growth into new offices, you want to tell the world about it. You want a great party! For that, you need a great magician.
What does a launch party magician do exactly?
Mingle with your guests and astound them with incredible magic, the like of which they have never seen before!
It’s all up to you, I could entertain all of your guests throughout the event, or maybe you just want me in a VIP section? If numbers expected are very large I can arrange for a team of magicians to ensure that we entertain everyone. The options vary greatly. Lets discuss the details of your company party to find out what works best for you.
If you know what you want, let me know and we can see if I’m the right man for the job.
If organising a launch party isn’t the thing that makes you jump out of bed in the morning, don’t worry! I’d be delighted for you to call upon my experience to make sure that we work out the best possible entertainment plan for your guests.
What type of launch/opening parties have you performed at, Damian?
- Business expansion
- Change in business direction
- Film premieres
- Launch of a new business
- Launch of a new car model
- Launch of a new product
- Openings of new offices
Check Damian’s availability for your event
There’s only so much information I can put onto a web page about a launch party magician. Give me a call or send me some details and together we can work out what’s right for you.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)