Use the power of video marketing, combined with magic, to promote your business!MGS Ski
All businesses know that they should do more video marketing, No matter how much you do, there’s always room for something a little bit special that will really stand out and get noticed.
Imagine if you could have David Blaine, Derren Brown or Dynamo performing a bespoke piece of magic incorporating your product, service, staff and/or customers.
Well, you could! They would be happy to do it, but their fee would have at least two more zeros on the end than mine will. That is certainly not because they are any better than me. It’s because of their positioning and the prices that can demand.
Some of you will know that I have started Gingermagic TV. This is a way for me to share my magic, but it could also be useful for you! Imagine a piece of bespoke magic, tailored to communicative a key message of your company. You will have something truly unique to share with your contacts! We are always on the lookout for valuable content to share with our existing and future clients. Your ‘magic video’ could be the most engaging piece of media that you produce all year! People expect magic videos from me. They don’t expect them from you. Imagine the impact.
I can’t tell you at this point what your magic video will look like. We are not talking about performing a trick that is already in many magicians repertoires. We need to discuss what you want to communicate and the available budget. I’ll then get my creative juices flowing and come back to pitch an idea to you. If you like it, we’ll get filming!
Use magic video marketing on Social Media
You may decide to feature your magic video anywhere from a simple blog post through to the first page of your website. You may want it to promote or clarify a particular offer on a specific page of your website.
However it is featured, it will also be the ideal content to share with your contacts via newsletters, facebook, twitter, YouTube etc. etc.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)