My work as a birthday party magician involves performing sophisticated magic in a relaxed and light hearted style. This is not kids magic. I am one of the few professional magicians who does not entertain at children’s parties.
A Birthday Party Magician isn’t just for the kids. When you are having a big celebration, one of those birthdays with a zero in it, you want to make sure that you mark the event in style. How about entertainment that will have people scratching their heads until the next big zero comes up!
Imagine bringing your family and friends together for one of those parties that only happen a couple of times in a persons life time. How good do you want the entertainment to be? What memories do you want your guests to be left with?
Only you can answer those questions! The fact that you are reading this suggests you are considering a birthday party magician (see, I read minds too!) Let me know the details and we can discuss creating those memories for your guests.
How to incorporate a birthday party magician
If you’re having a sit down meal, I could be your table magician for the duration. Drinks and a buffet? Then mix and mingle magic would be more suitable. Maybe you would like to get everyone seated for a cabaret style performance? The decisions can all be yours, but feel free to call upon my experience. I’m happy to suggest what would work best for your specific arrangements.
Check Damian’s availability for your Birthday
Please note. Although I do not perform for children’s parties, I do entertain children within a family environment. The magic I perform is perfect for both adults and children with their families. However, it is very different to the type of magic that you would see a children’s entertainer doing.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)