Wow, has it really been that many years already? A celebration is in order! Family and friends, good food and quality entertainment. You’ll be wanting the best Anniversary Magician you can find!
You”ll be inviting the people you have known for years. Some who were actually at your wedding. And and others you have grown close to since then. Let’s get the party off to a great start!
What to expect from your Anniversary Magician
Laughter, gasps of amazement and clapping. These are the sounds you will hear from you guests. They will see reality bent and called into question. Impossible effects happen right before their eyes. They will feel stunning magic happen right inside of their own hands! And that’s before we even begin with psychological magic.
After I leave, expect lots of people thanking you for my entertainment. They will have magical memories to last a lifetime. The perfect way to make your wedding anniversary a lasting memory.
Who wouldn’t want an anniversary magician?
Yes, but there are so many magicians to choose from
You’re right. Who do you choose?
Use your gut feeling on this one. Check the obvious things first. Are a member of the magic circle? Do they have public liability insurance? After that, it’s a matter of personal taste. Do they have enough video footage on their website to give you a feel of who they are and what they do? Do you feel that they are a professional and that you would be happy to present them to your guests? If they are trying to be funny, is their sense of humour in keeping with you and the party you have in mind?
No magician can be right for everyone. If I seem like a good match for you, then please get in touch.
Check Damian’s availability for your Anniversary
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)