If you’re looking for a Christmas magician for a corporate party, you may find this page more useful to you.
Then I assume you’re arranging a more intimate affair. Something with a few friends? Maybe you’re getting all of the family together for a big celebration? I’m intrigued. Tell me more!
Whatever the specifics, you are tempted by the idea of a Christmas magician. It’s a great idea! I may be very slightly biassed, but I really can’t think of anything better. If you’re bringing people together, then every gathering needs some oil to get the wheels in motion for a great celebration. That’s exactly what an entertainer can do for a party. And when friends and family come together, nothing compares to the intimate performance of a close up magician.
In my work as a Christmas magician, it’s lovely to be invited to these occasions. You can feel the warmth and good will in the room. Everyone is there to have a good time.
How to incorporate a Christmas Magician
I’d love to tell you exactly how my magic could be incorporated into your plans, but I don’t know your plans yet!
- It could be that mix and mingle magic would be the best idea for you.
- If there’s a sit down meal planned, maybe table magic would be the best option?
- Often with guests who know each other well, cabaret magic works very well. A performance for everyone at once.
- It could be that a combination of two of the above styles of magic would work best for you.
Check Damian’s availability for your event
I’m very happy to discuss the options! You don’t book a Christmas magician every day. Please feel free to call upon my experience. Together, we’ll work out the best possible entertainment for your celebration.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)