This is a quick one to answer.
The first thing to mention is that this has never happened to me.
I have been performing professionally since I was 19 and I have never had to pull out of a booking.
- There have been a couple of times when I’ve had to book a hire car at the last minute.
- There have been many times when I’ve had to leave important family events early because of a booking.
- I have had to drive through snow on occasion that would keep most people at home.
- And once, I drove to London, and did a 3 hour mix and mingle performance, all with a broken big toe that I damaged that same morning.
It’s not always easy, but I take bookings very seriously. I have never pulled out of a performance.
But what if it does happen? What if you can not attend?
We all know that unexpected things can happen. I’m sure there will be an event, at some point, that I have to pull out of. It almost has to happen sooner or later.
When it does, you will have two options:
- I could provide one of my other magicians. I work with a team of the very best magicians in the country. One of them would be happy to step in for me.
- You could choose to have a full refund. If you don’t want someone else to entertain, you could choose to have a refund of any payments you have made. This Would include getting your deposit back.
I hope that answers this one fully. If you have any other questions regarding my magic, let me know in the comments section below.